Thursday, May 3, 2018

DT Spotlight - Naz

05/03/18
Hello Kitty Bee friends,
I am here today to share with you, my latest project for Kitty Bee Designs.
For this project I used this adorable image called " Honu Turtle Love III "

More details about this project on my blog http://sasayakiglitter.weebly.com/blog

For this project I used Honu Turtle Love III from KittyBee Designs.
I coloured her using Copic markers then added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to his shell and some glossy accent to his eyes as well as the tiny heart on his shell. I then finished it off using a white gel pen to colour the spots on his skin and give some highlights.

for the background I used Tim Holtz distress inks and I rubbed them on a glossy surface then sprayed some water on them and pressed the paper on it.

The sentiment is an acrylic Clear Stamp.
I hope you like how it turned out.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs
Naz x