Monday, April 4, 2016

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Happy April Everyone!

Today I have another page to share from my Kitty Bee Designs themed 2016 calendar.  This month features a most adorable bun image, Easter Egg Bunny.  Whenever I think of April I think of spring, flowers blooming and soft pastel colors.  I think this is perfect for April and the sweet image is super cuddly.  The background paper with the butterflies was a fun find and perfect for a backdrop.  I hope you enjoyed my post and find inspiration too.  Make sure to head over to the KBD etsy store for more fun images to play with and I hope you all have a wonderful April!!  Until next time!!

So cute, I love the butterfly paper and that sweet sentiment too!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!

kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT