Monday, October 5, 2015

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Hello everyone!

It's the first Monday of October and for today's spotlight I thought I'd share this slightly altered Ninja Pup candy bar.  I used some old Halloween patterned paper to cover the bar, added an orange strap and built the center with random circles and more of that same Halloween paper.  After coloring up Ninja Pup I fun cut him out and popped him in the center.  You too can dress up some candy bars for a fun Halloween treat for your kids and co-workers.  There are tons of Halloween images at the Etsy store, click HERE to check them out.  Thanks for peeking in!!

Love this little guy!!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT