Friday, July 3, 2015

DT Spotlight - Lena

YIKES I missed posting this card last month but really, really wanted to share it with you all!!   This spotlight is brought to us by Lena of Lena Pysslar!!

Hello. My name is Lena and I am one of the new DT members on the wonderful team of KBT designers. This is my first spotlight card and I used the super cute Lily Pad Froggie. I just adore him :-) I colored him using Spectrum Noir markers (close-up in my blog) and decorated the card with washi tape and some bling (the wooden "what a day" is also bling in my world). I hope to see you at my blog - http://pysselokaffe.blogspot.com - and please join all the fun at Aloha Friday Challenges. Have a beautiful day <3





Love the starburst and love the way you framed out that sentiment!  Just so cute!!!  Please make sure you swing by Lena's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty,
kel, Lena & the rest of the KBD DT