Monday, March 16, 2015

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Shirl of Creations by Shirl!

Happy Monday peeps~
I'm back again with another cutie from Kitty Bee Design.   I just love how cute
these bears are and they are so super easy to color too!   I made (3) thank you
gifts for some of my besties that bought a bunch of my  cards in February.
I will be making more since they asked me  because they want to give them away as little gifts to their children's teachers, and one of them has a daughter's birthday party coming up soon.
Be sure to stop by my blog at http://creationbyshirl.blogspot.com  to find out how I made them...




These are super cute gifts!  What lucky friends you have!  Make sure you swing by Shirl's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty!

kel, Shirl & the rest of the KBD DT