Monday, June 23, 2014

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Today's spotlight is from Shirl over at Creations by Shirl.

I'm back with another spotlight for Kitty Bee Designs, we were a bit short handed so I volunteered to get another image spotlighted.  Today I have Balloon Panda isn't he/she so adorable.  I just love my Panda images.  I turned this into a baby's card, my nephew's wife is expecting ending August early September so I will save this card for them.  For more deets on my card be sure to stop by my blog.   

Thank you for peeking, we love your comments and don't forget to check out what's new in Kitty Bee Designs etsy store.  See ya on my next spotlight...

This is an ADORABLE baby card!  I love all the purple, and I'm definitely not normally a purple person!  Thanks Shirl!!  Please go stop by her blog and leave her some love!!

Mahalo Plenty,
kel, Shirl & the KBD DT